The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Glory Glory We are Back Online

Many thanks Ted for salvaging my computer from my most unhappy "hot beverage" incident. All beverages are now a safe distance form my computer and will never be again balanced in precarious position on my monitor again. Coming up a few updates. Yes first it will be football. How could it not be. Then a blog roundup because to be honest, without being online for about 5 days I am clueless at what is going on.

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Anonymous SallyVee said...

Sir, I well remember my first (and hopefully last) hot beverage fiasco. It was a day before 9-11-01, which left me cyber-stranded for the first few days following Sept 11th. My fiasco was caused by a cat who decided to straife me with a surprise air attack as I walked up to the computer carrying my usual 16-20 oz. pail of hot coffee. Most of the cupful landed on top of my G-4 tower and dripped down into the guts & circuitry... followed by some terrible moaning & gasping sounds, then silence. I was quite amazed that the Apple tech was able to meticulously clean it and put it back in 100% working order. The thing worked perfectly until a couple months ago when we got hit by lightning.

1:59 PM  
Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

Iced Tea isn't all that good for a laptop keyboard, either. It fries the 'insides'. Been there and done that. I do not advise it. Coke isn't as bad as tea, bellieve it or not. Been there and done that too. I live in terror that one of the cats is going to get mad and pee on it!

The Pink Flamingo

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!