The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Republicans are being played for Idiots on this Page Scandal

I am finally whooped after all the past activity of the week. I am going to be hitting national issue again starting tomorrow. Plus hitting what my blogroll is saying.

I can't believe though how Republicans are being played for fools for this issue. There is alot going on here and it will hit it first thing tomorrow.

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

If it were a Dem (well first he would just check himself in rehab and not resign) but we would be screaming bloody murder - what did the Dem Speaker know and when did he know it.

Intellectual honesty demands we do the same of the GOP Speaker of the House. He needs to resign, immediately We would demand the same of the Dems.

The Pink Flamingo

12:06 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

I strongly disagree on Hasert resigning. I dont think he did anything wrong

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!