The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Life is Good

Sorry for the delay getting back. Thursday I had a opportunity to go to Baton Rouge and thus watch my beloved LSU Tigers play last night. I have just come back. More on that later.

Thanks for the prayers. What I handle this past week was trying but in the end was manageable. I do feel I got a monkey off my back. However continued prayer would be appreciated especially as to a particular Health issue I am battling as well as employment matters. That is still weighing on me a great deal. Thanks.

Anyway my much needed pilgramage to Tiger Stadium was like a great tonic. A few thoughts on the game. First let me say perfect football weather and the Stadium looked great. The team was excellent and I have few compliants as to our win or our players or our Coaches.

The fans though are getting tiresome. Listening to the radio call in shows last night was a chore. Time for reality folks. The Auburn win against Florida last night pretty much stole our hopes for getting into the SEC Championship. Does anyone think Georgia will beat Auburn? Who knows anything can happen on each Saturday in the SEC. But the odds of that happening have needless to say diminished. That being said the LSU Tigers have a lot to play for this season and its time we change our attitude.

More post coming up. I had the benefit of tailgating with a much in the know Louisiana Politico yesterday. Thoughts on the Louisiana political situation as well as its national implications up next.




Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

Glad to see you back up and running. Now go get 'em Tiger!

The Pink Flamingo

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!