The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Friday, October 06, 2006

I am entering day three of this bug and I am feeling slightly better. At least better enough to sit up and get an update on all the Foley stuff.

I am relieved that Republicans came to their senses and rallied behind the Speaker. I am still awaiting evidence that he did anything wrong. IF he did it will come out.

I am not sure what was behind all these but it is getting more interesting by the day. There seems to a possibility of a few unlikely alliances that wewre occuring. Most conservative blogs are playing up the possibility of of Dem dirty tricks. I am not saying that didn't happen. But the events of the last 24 hours at least have me thinking again about the possibility that a few conservatives were trying a coup against the speaker.

Anyway more later



Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!