The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Elements of Republican Party Trying to take Advantage of Page Situation

If things cant get worse, the moonbat extreme right is basically molesting these kids again. What I have seen in the last two hours is discusting. They are out to settle old scores in the Republican Party it seems. More when I calm down. I got to take a break from watching ourselves eat our own

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

I totally agree with you. This is no excuse for a witchhunt.

There is a crazed right that is very unhealthy, and we don't need to follow their lead.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

It is just horrible. I feel like I am watching a trainwreck. I am going to do a couple of other post on this.
There are so many agendas going on here
(1) The extreme gay groups want to out everyone that is even rumored to be a gay or bisexual aRepublican
(2) People with poliitcal agendas are using this to take control of party positions and leadership roles
(3) the left is goading the right to go into an anti gay extragannaz
(4) Some Conservatives are happy to oblige with #3

It is sickening

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!