The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Conservative Cajun Blog interviews Congressman Boustany

Pretty cool. I never can recall a Louisiana Republican Congressman giving a interview for a home grown blog before. Conservative Cajun breaking new ground.

Now perhaps if someone on their campaigns/Staffs would bother to email us updates on what they are doing we can have some progress

Anyway go here for the interview. Congrats again. The LOUISIANA BLOGSPHERE BEING NOTICED!!!!!

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Actually, one of his staffers who visits my site started sending me press releases back around February. I e-mailed him and asked him to stop b/c I don't need to know every time a congressman sneezes. He complied and is a good guy whom I met today. If you want, I'll tell him to send you press releases. Just let me know.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!