The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Coming Up Tonight

I am actually taking the day to do some campaign work for a Republican. Trying in my own
way to help the Grand Ole Party. True this guy is a pretty safe bet for reelection but I need to do something. I am considering going to the Mississippi a couple of days before election day and helping a Republican there that is trying to unseat the insufferable Bennie Thompson.

Anyway I shall be returning tonight. I will have a very interesting post I hope on Kookdum. This will be Racist Kookdum and their view of Sports. I ran across a very interesting and disturbing site yesterday and will talk about that. Also a I will do a much needed blogroll Roundup post
Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!