The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Breaking(RUMOR)-- Has LSU Football Player Alley Broussard Quit LSU?

Update- So far still at Rumor level-I think at this point we would have heard something official if this was a done deal. I will provide a link to some the facts of this drama that I is print tonight.

I was contacted a few hours ago by a friend in the know with LSU that told me this. It is now breaking a little on the net but is yet still not been confirmed. I was hesitant to put it out there but others have heardt he same thing and it is spreading. From what I have been told Broussard has decided to leave LSU and play for McNeese St next year.

If true I hate to see him go.

Update-
Broussard has not made a final decision on this. From what I am hearing he is tonight in Lafayette with his family

Update II-Still important to remember this is still in the "Rumor" category but let me say that I feel comfortable in saying that Broussard is considering his options. Yes , I know we have gone through this before. Stay tuned for updates






Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Ally Broussard just flat out gained too much weight and lost his explosiveness.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

So true. I do have a hard time seeing why he cant lose that weight. He seems he has enough drive.

The problem is that because of this and the injury he has some talent ahead of him.

McNeese has a good program and I think he would do well there but I hope he decides to stay at LSU

12:08 AM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

It won't help Miles with the LSU faithful if he loses Alley.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!