The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A New Moslem Blogger To My Blogroll

Updated- Link fixed

I thought that with all this talk of the need for a conversation between the West and the Moslem World that perhaps I should try to make a contribution to that. I am adding a Moslem blogger that comes from Sudan named the Sudanese Thinker. He describes himself as "I’m Drima and I’m a pro-democracy, anti-communist, caring capitalist, HUGE fan of American pop culture (Friends anyone?), grateful consumer of Western products (Danish cheese anyone?), NOT a fan of double standards within America’s foreign policy, certainly NOT a fan of Islamic extremism, strong believer in the notion “the pen is mightier than the sword”, non-conformist, independent thinking kind of guy seeking to expand his mind by engaging in productive, open-minded and peaceful discussions."

Today he reminds us that Muslims are not the only ones that crazy Conspiracy theories.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!