The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Louisiana Citizens- Get Off Your Butts and Go Vote

Today is election day and several important things are on the ballot. Polls opened at 6 AM and don't close till 8 pm. Therefore plenty of time after the LSU game and before the Tech game to go vote. I have been up since 1 am doing my annual election tradition. That is putting up signs for my guy all over God's creation. In this case a certain three parish Area in North Louisiana. Yes I am one of those you cuss but it works -promise.
Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!