The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Its Friday thank God

Well oh well it has been an interesting week. Sorry for the lack of posts the last two days but I was unable to access a computer where I was at. Again much has happen so I shall try to have a few post up more than ususal today. Despite the Pink Flamingo's heresy in my comment section in the post below, God's favorite Sport shall be talked about today lol. I will try to keep it down to every other post.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

LOL!

Football is the opiate of the blogger!

The Pink Flamingo
The only true sport is baseball!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!