The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Coming Up

Because of a scheduled outrage on blogger, I am delaying posting till tonight. I shall have a PAPA BENEDICT update. Status is currently, Muslim extremists still mad and the press can still not transalate Italian correctly. More Later.

I will be introducing a Moslem Blogger to the blogroll.

There should be a pretty good bloground round up.

Hopefully a Nice Piece by the Michael Medved will be available ONLINE tonight for me to share.

Hopefully, I can give a update on the Minuteman Project and some interesting developments there.

So till Tonight ,early tomorrow morning -Chow


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!