The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

College Game Day thread(Updated all Day and Night)

Pondering American's Top Ten Games of Interest and other other games
(1) LSU vs Misstake-(kickoff 11:30)
Good Grief, this game is going to be brutal for Miss State. We will be sure to give them some pretty beads though after we violate them though. LSU will win baby
UPDATES-
-WHOO HOO LSU SCORES ON FIRST POSSESSION LSU 7 MISS STATE 0
-- Second Possession of the Game LSU SCORES LSU 14 Maroon folks 0
--- 3rd Possession of the game LSU Scores 21 Miss State 0
----4th Possession of the game LSU SCORES LSU 28 MISS State 0
-----5th Possession of the game LSU scores LSU 35 Miss State 0
------Miss State shows some Life LSU 35 Miss State 3
-------Game Delay early in the 3rd quarter lightning within 6 miles. MSU was showing some momentum. Had to unleash our weather experiments
Whoo Hoo LSU WINS Geaux tigers-

(2) Louisiana Tech V Clemson-
Ok Tech will get beat. I realize that. But the hell with ESPN gameday where they said Clemson will put 48 to 58 points on LA Tech. La Tech will a tad harder than that.
- Clemson 7 Tech 0 in the first
--Yuck so far ESPN guys are right despite my hopeful sentiments Clemson 24 Tech 0 in the second
Clemson wins- Sad

(3) Ole Miss Vs Georgia-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor Coach O from Ole Miss. Been a bad week. Rumors about a wife that makes profanity an art form and reports about fights with the neighbors. I suspect it will not get better today. The great state of Mississippi will be embarrased twice on National TV today. Georgia will win.
-Interesting Game here at the Half Old miss 3 Georgia 0.
-- GEORGIA WINS A DOWN TO THE WIRE GAME IN OXFORD 14 to 9

(4) Ohio V Iowa-
I so want Ohio to lose. However they will not. Ohio will win. But a close one
OHIO WINS DAMN DAMN DAMN-

(5) USC at Washington State-
I am so looking forward to this game. I am not over awed with USC this year. Even though I love their quarterback because he is a local Louisiana boy and I have hung with him before. Speaking on Mr Booty, you should see his My Space page. Jeez, he is one lucky Shreveport boy. Hot girls. Anywho I am predicting Washington Wins. Sorry John David, LSU needs USC to go down. Have your 3 or 4 of your nice hotties console you. It will help
-In the first quarter USC 7 Washington 3
--USC 14 Wash 6
Good Grief USC Wins. Good Game though USC 28 Wash St 22- USC IS OVERRATED

(6) Alabama V Florida-
My brain says Florida but my gut has been telling me something else. I think this will be a killer of a game. Alabama I think has a real chance. However Florida is good real good. I am going with my brain and saying FLORIDA WINS.
-- This game has been fun and I am praying that Florida wins In the 4th Florida 14 Bama 13
FLORIDA WINS 28 to 13

(7) Michigan at Minnesota-
I am so tired of Michigan this and Michigan that I can scream. However it seems I will just have keep on screaming. Michigan will win
MICHIGAN WINS-

(8) Tennessee at Memphis-
This game is currently on. This game is often a good one. I think the same today. Tenn wins though.
Update-
It is Halftime Tenn 13 Memphis 0- Should be noted that 2 of Memphis star players were suspended by the Coach for the first half for being late to a team meeting this morning
---Tenn Wins 41 Memphis 7

(9) Purdue at Notre Dame -
Heck, can't root against Notre Dame this week. Tough game but I expect Notre Dame to win.
Notre Dame Wins 35 to 21-

10. Boise State at Utah -
Tech Starts up WAC conference play thank God next week. Unfort it is against Boise. Boise wins this one
OHHHH Bosie Showed up today. Good thing because some people are taking a killing on the spreads today. Boise State Wins 36 to 3

OTHER GAMES-
This will be added to as the day rolls on

Michigan State V Illinois (possible upset alert)
It is tied in the final minutes of the 4th. Been watching this game during the LSU weather delay. It is 20 to 20
--Illinois pulls Upset beats Michigan State 23-20-

Virgina Tech V Georgia Tech(Major Upset in Making Alert)
-Georgia Tech currently ranked 24 is beating 11th ranked Virginia Tech 31 to 13 in the 3rd
--UPSET GEORGIA TECH WINS 38 to 27


Miami V Houston- Potential big meltdown alert if Miami loses. It is tied 7 to 7 in the 2nd
-Houston 13 Miami 7 in the 3rd

MIAMI WINS 14 to 13 Cokers Wife Does't have to pack the China tomorrow
Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!