The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What is happening On My Blogroll

Right Hand Thief brings us a great story about the rebuilding of New Orleans and the politics of it. It is a good story. Depending how much I put on my blog today , I might take a closer look at the article and give my opinion.

Another Louisiana Blogger has done us a service today. We SAW THAT list several Central Louisina bloggers that we can access. In fact Drell Descants is a blog I plan to add on my next Welcome to my blogroll. I intend to add another North Louisiana blogger too. I am still lokking for some good Bloogers especially from NorthEast Louisiana and the Florida Parishes.

The Anchoress has a great post how certtain media and bloggers on the left and right are using this terroritst plot for their own stupid silly agendas. Ame. The lefts reaction was predictiable but still sad. I am sorry to say I am starting to see this Daily Kos type reaction on some blogs too.

Sweetness and Light is bringing us news that Cindy Sheehan might be breaking Texas Election Laws in Crawford Texas.

Mike Huckabee 2008 bring us some news of Governor's Huckabee actions in New Hampshire. I am intending to have a post up late tonight for viewing at the top of my blog for most of tommorow on the 2008 race. A sort of round up of what is going on in the Republican primary.

Conservative Cajun brings us the LATEST GOV BLANCO INSANITY. Good grief please read. Jindal can't get become Governor fast enough for me. Poll Booths on I-10 and I-12 Wtf?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Toll booths, not poll booths, though I wouldn't be surprised by those either.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!