The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Friday, August 04, 2006

UPDATE ON TODAY

There will be three post today. One will be a roundup of my bloggroll. Another one will be a post on the political expose on the Political cesspool show that will come out tonight.

However, my most important post will be coming up next and might cause quite a stir. It is becoming apparent to me that we might have a huge ole scandal that will tar all Republicans our in the general elections. Right now, certain questions need to be raised in particular Republican Primaries. If we don't ask them now they could really hurt us. In fact if it explodes at the right time it could put the Continued Republican control of the House in danger. This will be a post that I will be sending by email to Every Arizona Political blogger I can find. Stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!