The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Top Ten Conservative Catholic Pick-Up Lines

This is from a blogger I have been following his blog for about a year. We Saw That highlighted him today. I have been planning on putting him on my blogroll for several reasons. One he is a big Episcopal and is in the know about all the events in that Church. I need a Anglican to complement the Catholics and one evangelical blog I have. Second he is from Louisiana. Which reminds me I need to find good blogs from the following parts of Louisiana. The Florida Parishes, Houma Region, North East Louisiana and especially the Baton Rouge area. Anywho, he also had a very funny joke about New Orleans on his blog yesterday but I felt too guilty to put it up lol. Anyway From Drell's' Descants TOP TEN CONSERVATIVE CATHOLIC PICK UP LINES-

10. May I offer you a light for that votive candle?

9. Hi there. My buddy and I were wondering if you would settle a dispute we’re having. Do you think the word should be pronounced HOMEschooling, or homeSCHOOLing?

8. Sorry, but I couldn’t help notice how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.

7. What’s a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this?

6. You don’t like the culture of death either? Wow! We have so much in common!

5. Let’s get out of here. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.

4. I bet I can guess your confirmation name.

3. You’ve got stunning scapular-brown eyes.

2. Did you feel what I felt when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?

1. Confess here often?

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

Glad to see you have plenty of time on your hands and your grandfather is doing better!

My favorite Catholic pick-up in the movies is in the Quiet Man when John Wayne offers Maureen O'Hara Holy Water! It is quite romantic.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

LOL, Thanks and thanks for the prayers, how was the vacation. I have to check that movie out

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!