The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shreveporter Studying Medicine in Cuba

The Shreveport Times had an interesting article on a Shreveport woman that is studying medicine in Cuba. Interesting article. However this portion of this young woman's views were to to say the least disappointing:
"I didn't even know Castro had had surgery until a friend e-mailed me," Igbokwe said. "I like Castro. I know some people don't, but hey, he gave me scholarship to medical school."



Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!