The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Romney Trouble

Called As Seen has a good post on some of the grief that Romnsy is getting up in Michigan. Called as Seen speculates it is not abortion that is the problem but perhaps his Mormon Faith. I still lean toward is his conversion on the abortion issue is till the problem. If I remember right his dad was heavily onvolved in politics in Michigan. The Mormon issue has not exploded yet. I suspect somebody inportant will make a statement on it that will cause massive headlines for a week. I still lean that it will not hurt him in the end.

Technorati Tags: Romney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!