The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

PawPaw's House: Quarter Icee

PawPaw's House: Quarter Icee

It just not because I find it hot as hades right now and contemplating how in the world did we survive without central air down here in the deep South. But I find PawPaw's post about the ICee real nice and appealing. I loved Icee's. Evidentally PawPaw had Icees as a kid. I had no idea they were that old. I thought they were a 70's thing. I agree with PawPaw Coke Icee's were the best. Plus I did the bourbon and Icee thing too in High school. So slide on up to the Icee link machine and had a refreshing sip. In fact I think I am going to get one now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!