The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Huffington Post has Outlandish Attack on Baton Rouge

You know I wonder if the Huffington Post has like Editors or someone that looks at the content that is being posted on their blog by certain writers. I mean this is pretty offensive.

It is entitled MY Truth about Baton Rouge. This is written by a person currently residing in New York. Basically we learn from her that Baton Rouge is full of bigots and is very anti Jewish. Why does she say this. Well she is a expert, you see she lived there till she was 14. As a person that lived in Baton Rouge let me say that she is way off. I will not comment to much on this. The comment section is full of people that do a great job of correcting this budding journalist. But let me add one thing. For an area that is anti Jewish I find it strange that if that was the case the city has a State Senator that is -drumroll please is JEWISH. Yes, powerful Baton Rouge State Senator Jay Dardenne is a Jew. He by the way is running for Secretary of State. Oh wait he is Republican we can't count him I suppose. HE must be one of those pretend Jews I suppose. By the LSU Hero Skip Bertman is Jewish also. Didn't know that? Well there is a good reason for that. We Louisiana folks don't really care.

Coming Next Week- Liberal Yahoo Couldn't get date for Jr High Dance 15 years ago-- Slams Mobile Alabama-

Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Brian said...

interested in receiving your comment... it's always fascinating to hear from someone reading all the ranting I do in cyberspace. The book I've been going through goes on and on about how the rest of Christianity is ignoring God's commandments and basically being led on by the devil. Of course they've broken apart fragments of scripture to "prove" their argument.

Anyhoo... thanks for the support- I'll seek you out if I have a specific question

8:38 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Thanks for the heads-up! Needless to say, I don't like Ms. Kamenetz. Anyone who thinks that BR is that rotten of a place really needs to get a life! If I didn't know any better, after reading that garbage, I would say that BR was located in the Middle East!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you email Kevin? He has an interesting post on local politics between TX and LA. If you are truly a Pondering American, then ponder all sides and important issues...nice blog site though...Imelda :)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!