The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Good Article on Governor Huckabee-- 08 Contender

Mike Huckabee President 2008 has a great article from the National Journal on Governor Huckabee. Like I posted below I am leaning toward him or Senator Brownback for 08. I think the article hits it right on the head why I think Huckabee might explode out of Iowa and the early primaries.
I have a certain theory. I suspect that conservatives and Republicans will have enough of this "nastiness" and over the top rethoric come the Iowa Primary elections. People are getting tired of all this RINO talk every few seconds. I think Huckabee might be found to be the antedote to that. He also can be a winner in the general.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue State Republican said...

Keep doing your homework, Pondering, and thank you for considering Mike Huckabee. You are welcome on our team any time.

BSR

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!