The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

BREAKING CONNIE HAIR MAKES ANOTHER STATEMENT- CONNIE THREATENS TO SUE AND IMPLIES OTHERS WILL SUE US ALL IF WE DON'T SHUT UP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It appears that Connie Hair has made another statement through her screen name at Liberty Post Forum. Needless to say it is not being taken very well. Basically the Spokeswomen for the Minutemen under Simcox as Well as spokesmen for various other enitites is now issuing rather explicit threats of lawsuits if everyone doesn't shut up and quit asking questions. Of course one must wonder why we must always hear about these "news releases" via chatrooms and Internet forums. Oh well. First Connie Hair speaks as she speaks through her alias at Liberty Forum lol:

The part where the excitement occurs is located here at post 176. To access go to the bottom and click "full thread" You don't want to miss the responses that I don't include.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=152453&Disp=All
176. To: Gatlin, Goldi-Lox (#44)

Gatlin, you guys have got to be kidding! It would take me and 10 other people 24/7 to answer all the questions everyone has put forth here, with the subsequent questions that will, warranted or not, come out of each answer. I will not play this game. I've got not the time nor the patience nor the desire.

You can find the media email address on the HQ website, I'm sure, and I will ask that that email be forwarded to me and address ONLY your email if you put "Gatlin" in the first re line so I'll then recognize your email address.

Since you seem to be a rational person asking questions here with no personal perceived melodrama or wounds to lick, please put your questions in ONE email and I'll put the email in my "to do" file and answer as time allows (after I answer your first email in its entirety, follow-up questions allowed). If you'd like to share the answers with the folks here, that's fine, as well. If that's amenable to you, that's the only way I'm going to be able deal with the volume. If not, se la vie.

And, per the question asked about American Caging, Inc., I sent an email to Maureen Otis and got this response and am posting with her blessing from a follow-up email requesting that permission. BTW, American Caging, Inc. is not some fly-by-night company. They represent over 50 clients and they are watching the accusations here (I sent Maureen the link). I'd be careful in any libelous statements regarding this very large company.

I'd also like to add here that I have a full roster of media clients that I serve as an independent contractor, only one of which (MCDC) is affiliated with Diener Consultants, and/or Declaration Alliance, and/or American Caging, Inc., or any other of the various and sundry entites libeled here. This assault on Chris Simcox by three entities working in concert is a matter that I'm responding to here of my own accord, on my own personal time and of my own initiative. These three enties remind me of a certain Boober who wished to jump in front of a movement that has already been built in the usual loser fashion of, "Where are my people going that I might lead them?" They were left in the dirt and can't lead, won't follow and in their obstinance refuse to get out of the way.

Regards.

Email from Maureen Otis:

Several years ago we received notice from the Texas Comptrollers Office that Franchise Tax Returns had not been filed, when in fact, they had. We found out that there was confusion with regard to our Federal Tax ID #. A clerk in the Comptrollers office assigned the wrong tax id number to ACI and was confusing us with anther corporation.

I wrote a letter and sent a copy of the letter from the IRS assigning our Federal ID #. I assumed the issue was resolved because I haven’t heard anything about this in years.

This will be resolved immediately.

Maureen E. Otis, Esq.
Law Offices of Maureen E. Otis, P.C.
President

Cal posted on 2006-08-04 23:38:55 ET Reply Trace
.



Well goodness me where to start with this nonsense. First I count several statements about lawsuits.I sent an email to Maureen Otis and got this response and am posting with her blessing from a follow-up email requesting that permission. BTW, American Caging, Inc. is not some fly-by-night company. They represent over 50 clients and they are watching the accusations here (I sent Maureen the link). I'd be careful in any libelous statements regarding this very large company. WTF what liberlous statements? Everything I have seen is in the public record. In fact the forums have been very careful about not saying that Otis or American Caging was involved in illegal activity. In fact many including this blog have held back information that was deemed not appropriate to this discussion about the affairs in Houston regarding American Caging, even though all of that is public record.This assault on Chris Simcox by three entities working in concert is a matter that I'm responding to here of my own accord, on my own personal time and of my own initiative. I suppose she is referring to the Internet forums Free Republic, Clown Posse, and Liberty Post. Uh Connie dear you know that the reason there are three forums is that has to be because all the personalities clashed on a daily basis. The fact that these three forums and their owners/managers would be working together is pretty bizaree. You can do better than that. Also can you please give us a update on the Washington Times. I was hearing threats of legal action against them. Hmm it is now DAY 14 no retraction from the Times Connie. Oh well enough talk of Connie trying to supress free Speech throught the threats of lawsuits. As to her comments on American Caging.
On the American Caging thread a poster commented as of today that he/she had called the proper Government officials in Austin and confirmed that American Caging has not been in good standing since 95. I have no reason to doubt that since I performed those same calls twice in the last two weeks. There appears to be no misunderstanding in Austin. Further in that same American Caging Thread from CP to which again I have below, that Mrs Otis's personal Corporation has been disolved for the same problem. I have to think the chances of this occuring by chance is a tad extreme. That coupled with the other matters regarding American Caging and Staff/owners is indeed troubling. By the way I was informed they could get their corporation back in good standing if they pay the damn taxes. It really is a side matter but it raises red flags when combined with everything else.

Mrs Hair the problem you have is that so much of what has been exposed is a scam but still legal. Just not moral. Currently is perfectly ok to take 80 cents out of every dollar and spend it on any thing other than the cause. It is perfectly legal if you know how to do it to spend that 80 percent of the dollar on your own companies and enrich yourself instead of enriching the cause. That has been what has been exposed. There are hints that people have crossed the line. There are troublesome signs that in fact there may be something more. But that will be found out. Mrs Hair there will be no lawsuits. However I suspect there may be lawsuits as to these firms if they continue in this harassament of people that are asking legitimate questions if they are doing so through you as their agent.

THe Saga continues. Stay tuned for more on Minutegate.

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

Way to Go!

Someone's cage is getting rattled - and they're getting rattled.

The MSM and RINO conservative MSM may not be paying attention, but evidently we bloggers have a little power.

This is so cool!

The Pink Flamingo

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Sallyvee said...

Wow. Connie's Hair is in quite the twist. And she's got all the tough talk from the Bronson B movie scripts right at her fingertips. Handy for a gal in her predicament.

Simcox's response of 7/29 in Human Events is a hoot. No mention of the $55 mil fence. I'll bet Chris is working feverishly to get a patent for that Invisible Alien Force Field--quick before Lockheed gets the jump on him! Then he'll have the last laugh, huh?

The Liberty Post thread is revealing. This comment sums up the Chris & Connie show rather succinctly:

It is beginning to look like the “money grabbing fund raisers” have turned the “Minuteman” into their “money whore” and are using Chris Simcox as their “pimp.” Whether this perception becomes reality or not depends on effective damage control by you [Connie] and Chris.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I understand from researching the MCDC is a seperate enity from Minutemen Projects owned by Jim Gilhirst, he says he has no dealings with MCDC at all and Mr. Gilhirst is the one building the fence not Chris Simox. Very confussing indeed. And as of yet, Ms. Otis has not filled any taxes with the state or a reg. with the State of Texas. As far as any credit reports are concered with this company is not legit. Hmmmmm? What do you think now?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

To anonymous

It would be correct to say that the Gilchrist people and the Simcox are seperate.

From my research it was Gichrist that approahed Simcox in the beginning. There appears to have been some break up or tensions that occured during last years CPAC meeting DC. This is where Simcox signed owned with all this other people. Gilchrist did not for whatever reasons. However it should be noted Gilchrist has connections with the same people through his campaign. This has publically come to light recently causing him some problems

The MCDC I have just discovered is incorporated in the State of Deleware. I do not believe they would have to pay taxes in Texas. But as to Arizona I am not sure

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!