The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

THe Air has been Fixed

Well now I am back in the 21st Century. Thank God. I thought I was going to melt. Anywho. We shall have some posting later on when I get some spare blocks of time. Please visit my bloggroll. I havent had a chance to visit it too much because of all the other problems today. Look out for my expose on the Political cesspool show tonight and its link to the Council of (word hijack) COnservative Citizens.. Now that it is not 100 degrees in my house I feel like typing it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!