The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Wow

Well I was up till 5 am looking at all this stuff and it is pretty bad. I will try to get a post on it today. Meanwhile please go the Subway Canaries new post. It is related to what I will be talking about today. Let me say what I will be going into in my own clumsy way is to try to show again how careful we conservatives have to be. We should have exposed this ourselves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!