The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Whats Up for Today

Posting to this blog will get a tad bit more to normal today. Several former Shreveporters come to my blog and I wanted to keep the Herby K murder story on top yesterday. Also, I wanted to keep the Greene expose at the top of the blog too.

I will be posting a roundup of some interesting developments that happened as to Minutegate in my next post. I intend to do a round up on what is happening on my blogroll as well as some other matters. By the way, I am on Yahoo messenger this afternoon. The name is theponderingamerican of course so give me a hoolar if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!