The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Welcome to My Blogroll

Going to Watch the Fireworks for a bit. But if you are home check out this this new addition to my blogroll. It is Done With Mirrors This is editor of a daily newspaper that is enjoying sharing his thoughts in the in the Anonymousblogsphere. I have been reading his archive and enjoy his writing a good bit. Enjoy till I get back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!