The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Upcoming Stuff

I will probally post a little recap of the 08 Republican Presidential Race late tonight. I wanted to wait till after the weekend and all the 4th stuff was over. Plus a post on some more additions to my blogroll. I am thinking I might tackle the issue of Louisiana Coastal ersosion that is truly a National problem next week.

Till then I noticed that my paleo conservative friend in St Louis has a new post up. He in fact remined me of a important fact. That tomorrow is not only the birthday of Leader of the Free World George W .Bush. But it also the Birthday of our Blessed Republican Party. What a happy circumstance. Perhaps I will do something to commerate the Grand Ole Party tomorrow. (Note that I don' think this is the offical birthday. But it is the time of the First Republican National Convention- So perhaps that is the birth. If was conceived I think in Feburary of that year)

On a side note its a Kookdum alert for New Hampshire on the Council of Conservative Citizens main page we see some distressing news.

The New Hampshire CofCC is organizing The Live Free Or Die March and Rally, on August 26, in downtown Jaffrey, N.H.For countless years, the left-wing in the state has been trying to change the state motto, because they think “Live Free or Die” somehow lends itself to conservative political action, even as left-wingers nowadays are rightly worried about loss of civil liberties under the Bush administration (all the while silent about it when Bill Clinton was President).This March and Rally is being organized to show public support for the Motto.CofCC Members in New Hampshire and New England, and from even further away, for those who are so ambitious, are invited. For more information, call the NH CofCC at (603) 532-6711

First, I was not aware that the Council of (hijack word alert) Conservative Citizens had a chapter there in NH. This perhaps is a rally/recruitment drive. Still it would nce to nip this in the bud. I am sure there is some danger that some clueless person in the Grantite State might bring someone that might be important there to this 'Rally". We shall make sure people are properly informed of the true nature of this group.

Anywho back to my Mr St Louis. He says some things I very much wish to comment on ,But since I have been talking in issues of kookdum a tad more than regular I shall pass for tonight. But I am filing it away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Too Conservative said...

nice site.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

Thanks I enjoyed yours. I will probally add it. Especially as to Senator allen news

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!