The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Something to Watch For at Subway Canaries

I just wanted alert people that Subway Canaries is working on what is promising to be a great expose on this this statement(blackmail, threat, hot air) that was signed by 47 leading(yeah Right) Conservatives on this whole immigration issue. I can't wait by the way. I was going to to attempt it but Subway is much better than me in finding sources and getting to the point. However she had a good post at her other site which is hardhitting as ever while you are waiting

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

I am working on this expose, which I'm wondering should be in two parts, there is so darn much to it. I've spent about 7 hours on it so far, and am not half-way through with it.

Let's be honest. I'm getting tired of this stuff. We're constantly dealing with the same first string players with a constantly changing secondary cast. Makes me wonder if they aren't getting a little gun-shy and are going a bit 'underground' and letting others do their dirty-work.

This morning I hit the roof when I heard some pundit on Fox discussing the "Moral Values Voter" - which tells you what the Pink Flamingo is going to be tonight.

The Subway Canaries piece is going to be a big one.

SJR

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!