The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Shout Out For a New Addition to the Blogroll

Called as Seen added some to his blogroll today. I am going to do the same. I have been going through his archives and he is pretty thoughful on a wide bunch of issue. Also, I think my only other Libertarian oriented blogger, Cajun Conservative , needs some company. He talks a tad on the immigration issue ,but currently he is having a very good discussion on the minimum wage. I find this ironic since one of the three likely 08 republicans I might support actually raised States wage lol. But I was also struck by some of his post on religion. Plus I need some good economic oriented type blogger on my list. So welcome Internet Esquire.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!