The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Savage and other Matters

Good Grief just got home. Listened to Savage on the great AM frequency. This man is ill. Also he savaged our Secretaty of State. What conservatives listen to this guy? Oh I heard the reason the fence is not being built is because it is to hot. Oh Lord. Also everything the ABC local affilate says is lies yeah ok. Lies Lies Lies. Well my goodness that settles it I guess we should all go away

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!