The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Feature on Pondering American

I have now on my computer Yahoo Messenger. My contact name is of course theponderingamerican. If am at home and blogging, I am going to try remember to turn it on. So if you have Yahoo Messenger(its free) add me as a contact and say hi. This way you can chat with Pondering himself in real time. Aren't you Lucky. Perhaps Congresman Tancredo or American Caging will add me to there contact list. For some reason I am not holding my breath on that one. I will try to get one of those Yahoo Messenger Icon things to put on the side to show when I am online perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!