The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Monitering the Israeli/Lebanon Conflict through the Blogs.

I have been following the blogs on this current conflict. Of course one must filter a tad of this news because post get rather emotional as you are hearing bombs go off. However, I am finding that I am getting some good stuff through them.

Michael Totten has post on this as well as a open comment thread, with bloggers and others commenting on this. Some from the War zone itself will be checking in I bet. I would keep a eye on it.

Also go here where Done With Mirrors has posted a blogger and media link list. Some good finds

I recommend both very strongly. It appears that post at Done With Mirros is being updated still.

3 Comments:

Anonymous SallyVee said...

You can Listen Live every weekday to Medved, Hewitt, Bennett, Prager and others here:

http://www2.krla870.com/listen/

Medved starts at 2 pm Central Time.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

Cool I update that post. I guess I need ot get a ipod now. lol. I like Hewitt too

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!