The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Minutegate Spreading In MSm and League of the South Discovers Pondering American and are not Pleased

Goodness, have just arrived in Austin and boy has it been a busy day in my absence. It seems minutegate is starting to hit more MSM. AP picked it up. It was a headline on Drudge I hear!!! But I must say it appears for some odd reason the kooky League of the South has noticed my blog and well they are not pleased. I received one email that was constructive and pointed out a possible error as to one Chrsitian leader and Theologian I might have mistaken as someone else. But besides that whoa Nelly, well stay tuned. Let me find a store in this neighborhood to by some smokes and I will give a full report tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!