The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Krusty Konservative: Kennedy signs on with Frist

Krusty Konservative: Kennedy signs on with Frist

I might do a 08 Republican Hopeful on New Hampshire tonight. I have been saying I would do that but I keep going back to Iowa. But I felt this is important. It appears that Senator Frist has made a hire up there that has really impressed the Iowa folks. Click above and make sure you go to the comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!