The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Interesting Post Coming Up I hope

I have a post coming up that I think will be very interesting and very important. I have noticed that the political arean of blogs and conservative froums have got quite interesting and indded troublesome. I suppose I see this through the lens of certain conservative politics. But, I suspect this is happening in all areas and shades of political thought.
I have noticed that there seems to be a message being coordinated and in fact is often a very rapid response to certain issues. I saw this on the Harriet Myers nomination, The Dubai Port Deal, and in its full fury on the immigration debate. But I seem to see it on other issues.

The point iis this. I am seeing to many comments on places such as Town Hall and other news forums that seem to have to much similarity. I have been on too many conservative forums where I am literally flamed or my views are over whelmed in opposition. Now, perhaps that is because I am a just wrong and in the minority. But I don't think so. I have seen how many posterson forums are ran off. What appears to be happening is that there is a campaign to have one form of thought presented in a Forum for instance.
Further, I have had a deep concerns that some bloggers have not been forthcoming in perhaps there fiduciary relationships and the content they placed on their blogs. THe First Post on how this is happening I hope to have up tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!