The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If You Bring Your Business To Louisiana We Will Throw This In

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Picture much more clearer on link)
Well, maybe I am tad exagerating a tad that this come come with your new Louisiana Citizenship papers. But all the girls in Louisiana are as pretty as this. Promise. Well this was from quite a memorable night from Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge. This was quite a production from the LSU Golden Girls that night. It met with quite a bit of approval from the crowd. I am posting this for three reasons. (1) I like this picture a lot and want to look at it more often, (2) LSU football Season is approaching, and (3) Give you something to look at while I am drafting my 'what is happening on my blogroll post. By the way this talented young lady in the forefront of this pic is Kenley Minchew. She is also on this years squad again. I think that deserves a great Hold that Tiger Cheer. If you wish to see more of Kenley go here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!