The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Did MinuteGate Shut Down Internet Forum that Was Exposing Scam?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Clown Posse a Conservative Internet Forum is Offline. When You access their web page here, as you see you get the following:
We are currently closed, thanks to the paragons of FRee speech. Watch this page for info and updates. Members may contact us at griftertips at hotmail dot com.

If you have been following this blog as well as Subway Canaries, you will realize that the minuteman fence scam was breaking. That forum and all the information that was being collected appears to be gone for the moment. Too many questions were being asked and it was attracting way too much attention. From what I can gather a "complaint" was issued and the web site was taken down from the hosting company. May I say that it is going to be more involved than that. There are some very mad people right now. People that normally have no love for Clown Posse are horrified at what has happened. However that information has been copied and is being duplicated as we speak on another forum. Certain people have overstepped tonight. This is a battle of Free Speech, a battle against intimidation, as well as against a scandal in the conservative movement. There are some big players here. I shall not name them right now. Again I want to get my facts straight. Also , at this point I do not want to wake up and see my blog deleted because of a "complaint". At least till I can copy the contents of this blog in case I must move to another site.I urge you to go to this thread and study it.In fact if you can save it or print the whole thing out at your office. This thread might disappear too. Who knows. I am pretty confident though the owner of that site will not do that. I will provide more links tomorrow. I leave you with this.

There would be a delicious irony. What if some of the leading Minuteman and associates that we have seen in the media have to flee to Mexico and while there get arrested for being an illegal Alien.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pudenda Shenanigans said...

Pretty sad day when exposing the truth can get your site canned.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

So true So true, hopefully someone will take notice.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Cavanman said...

It was once said that "The Truth Shall Set You Free" In one shot, this action has altered it to "The Truth Shall Get You a TOS Complaint"

There are indecent jackeens out there. Their evil actions endanger the Free Speech of all.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

I see the new site is about to be up

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8:58 PM  
Blogger Miss Parker said...

The Posse is indeed back. ;-)

Thank you Pondering American for some fine exposure.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!