The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Coolest Post On the War Today

Well I guess technically it was yesterday. It is easy to get depressed. I hate Hizbullah with a passion. I am trying to keep this in some Christian focus so it doesn't consume me. I am horrified that rockets are coming down in towns in Israel. Yeah, I admit I am a tad irked at Israel at a couple of choices of targets today even though I support them in their mission. I am pretty upset that Lebanon is now hanging in the balance and the infrastructure and economy that the good people that exist there built despite having to live next ot thugs that just really don't care if it exists at all. Terrorist thrive in rubble and darkness. The last thing they want to see is the Paris of the Middle East arise again. But then I see this and it will make me sleep better tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!