The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Coming Up

Because of Blogger, I am way behind on what I wanted to post on next. It will probally be on what is really happening in the political Internet World. I will probally do that and maybe one small post on Kookdum. Anywho stay tuned and visit my blogroll while waiting. Also, for my Louisiana readers I thought I might take a look at Bobby Jindal's new campaign finance report that just came out to see how he is doing. I heard that Bobby is really getting his ducks in a roll as to the Shreveport and NW Louisiana vote yeaterday.

More later as I said. In the mean time again visit my blogroll. Also please please go to Conservative Cajun's post relating to the Crisis this State and this Nation faces as to Coastal Erosion. He talks about Bobby too. I am convinced that one day Bobby is going to be in a position to be on the the National GOP ticket one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

You've done some good work before, but this is amazing. I'm banging my head against the wall in shame because I did not even consider the money linke with Greene. This is huge. And kudos for getting into Response Unlimited's web-site. I've been trying for weeks.

I bow to the Master!

The Pink Flamingo

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!