The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Campaign Update.-Huckabee Iowa

I thought I would update the efforts of Huckabee in Iowa. If any person out there wants to send me what your guy is doing send it to me in a Email. This is a part of the post that Krusty Conservative in Iowa gives us -we find that Huckabee activites for the locals in Iowa is quite extensive-


Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee is coming to Iowa to support Republican Legislative candidates this weekend. It’s been a while since Gov. Huckabee has made the rounds in the Hawkeye state. I’m glad he is coming in to help these candidates. The following is his schedule:
July 8thIowa House Candidate Connie Jacobsen (HD 39) Atkins
July 9thIowa House Candidate Matt Reisetter (HD 19) Cedar Falls
Rep. David Lalk (HD 18) Westgate
Iowa House Candidate Patrick Grassley (HD 17) New Hartford
July 10thIowa Senate Candidate Larry Noble (SD 35) Ankeny
Press conference at Accu Mold Corp in Ankeny about economic development.
Press Conference at Story County Medical Center in Nevada about health and health care reform. State Senate Candidate Rep. Jim Kurtenbach and Jim Hallihan of the Iowa Games will also be in attendance.

I encourage you to go check it out.UPDATE: Huckabee will also be on Jan Mickelson's show on Monday, july 10th from 10:07 to 11:00 a.m. I'm sure he will take some calls. The number is 515-284-1040 or 800-469-4295, tell Mike Krusty says hello! For you out of staters you can listen online by going to www.whoradio.com and click "listen live" in the upper right corner of the page
.


Note, I shall attempt to listen to this show online and give an post on it. Again at this point of the game I am wanting to post a good bit on 08 folks to keep folks updated. So send me a email. This goes especially for people involved in the Brownback, Allen, "RUDY", and other efforts(like Newt) that I am having trouble finding much on line scoop about there respective efforts .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!