The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Blogroll Additions Coming Up

I am going to do a new Welcome to my blogroll edition tonight. I was going to post an entry on how bloggers are getting paid off but I shall wait till tomorrow on that. I am trying to keep my post per day reasonable so people might read them all before heading off somewhere else.Tommorw the Internet article, A twofer on Kookdum dealing with the cesspool radio show and Little Geneva. Also perhaps a political update and some Louisana news. Also of course what people are doing that I link too.

2 Comments:

Blogger we saw that... said...

talking about blog rolls do you know whats up with nicks (the conservative cajun) blog? all we are getting is a screen full of gibberish. blogger has been having some problems today so maybe thats why. anyone else having problems viewing blog*spot blogs?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

I had the same problem when I tried to access his blog. Also I too am having problems with blogger. It is taking forever to load some of the blogs if at all. As to Cajun conservative I don't get even gibbersih just sort of a blank screen with all the blogger thingyes on top

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!