The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

You learn Something New Everyday

I have a New Entry/Post that should be in the place of this Entry. It is located right below the post What A Great Morning Cannon Wins. I have found out that if one saves a draft then it will appear on the blog as the time you saved it not the time you published it. Annoying! The new MUST READ is entitled The Cannon Win and Our Come to Jesus Meeting . If you are too lazy to scroll down to it click here. I guess you can tell I want you read it. Well Heck I spent 45 minutes on that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!