The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Where are my Links? Urgggh

The more I use Blogrolling, the more I think I just need to break down buy a Blogger Template for Dummies book and put them in myself.Well this happen before and they come back when they want too. Let me point you to a great post on the Rep Cannon Immigration Plan. You can read the whole thing at the link at his site. I amde this comment on his wonderful blog.
"Great post. I will link it tonight by the way. Did you see who was head of this advisory committee on Cannon's group. Well if it was not the person that ran against him two years ago and was the darling of the Tancredo Crowd to take Cannon down. Kudos to both Cannon and Throckmorton for putting political differences aside after a bitter campaign and working to solve the problem. Wouldn't it be nice if the Country took a lesson from that"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!