The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What a Great Morning-Cannon Wins

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, thank you Lord. Thank St. Jerome patron of bloggers. Thank you Our Lady and all the Saints. We have won a battle in the Cannon race in Utah. I don't have much time to blog right now. BUt I will have a post up on the spin that is occuring right now. I have visted a few sites but I am going to wait till this evening to post on this. Its fascinating to watch the spin get more organized after a loss. Right now, people are still just waking up after drinking their shock away last night. But what I have seen already is amusing. Even though it is amusing, the spin must be counted. The spin cannot become reality. Anywho till this evening, please visit my blogroll.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

Did you hear the one where Tancredo says this win for Cannon is a loss for America - he also says Cannon's 11 point win was not big enough to point to a 'real' victory!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

To SJ

What Garbage, Oh well he is a idiot. I am amazed that he has survived so long in Colorodo. I am willing to bet thought that he knows that he can never achieve anything higer than he is LIke Senator or Governor.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!