The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

South Carolina Council of Conservative Citizens to Rally and Protest McCain Visit(Kookdom Alert)

Well the Council of Conservative(word hijack alert) Citizens is up to it again. They are going to be protesting McCain as he speaks at a fundraising event for the Republican party on June 29th. As you know, from my past posting this is not some conservative group but is klan masquerading as the garden club.
Their site says :

ACTION ALERT!!!! JUNE 29thProtest John McCain in Columbia
John McCain will be speaking at a fundraiser for the SC GOP Thursday June 29 from 6:30 - 9:00 PM near the Governors mansion. CofCC members and others, including GOP officials, will be protesting in force! McCain is one of the top two open borders, pro-amnesty advocates in the Senate. More details to follow
...

Jesus, Mary and Joesph at times I want to pull my hair out. I am not the biggest fan of McCain. I was so mad at him over campaign finance reform I wanted to spit nails. However this guy is a major Republican. He is a possible future President. He also is a huge defender of this President as to the WOT and supports our troops who are risking their lives everyday. He also is raising money for the GOP. This shows a few things. These people are not Republicans. They couldn't care less if this party went down and some more "pure" party took its place. Second of all this strikes me as very non South Carolina like and shows me that they are even more in Kookdom. Most Southernors would view what they are doing as rude.

Is there anyone near Columbia South Carolina? I would like to know what GOP elected officals are going to be protesting with this hate group. I would like pictures. I would like a tape recording of this little cross burning oh I mean rally.

BTW- their web site is so priceless. Sites like this often have pictures of Young good looking white Blondes on them like here. There is a message being sent here and I think you can grasp it as you look around(Hint: we don't want the darkies or mexicanos having sex with our pure women) These web pages are obsessed often with the topic of interracial dating.If you look here this is the sort of Hotties of the Council of Conservative citizens page I think I need to go down there and do some missionary work to convince these girls the errors of their ways. I mean good grief look at this picture from their National Convention last week.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello pretty misguided girl on the left. Please step away from the edge and from your White Nationalist friend with a very bad receding hairline. Come with me to a LSU College Republican keg party before a football game and I will show you what true conservatives are like.

UPDATE- I have fixed the problem with the link the South Carolina Chapter. Its now working. Thanks Subway Canaries for alerting me to that. BTW way go to her blog and look at the latest entries. She is exposing Tnacredo the minutemen leadership, and the fact that much of these is a money making scam.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

I love it! The CofCC SC appears to have pulled their site down - or when I checked it it wasn't working. Not to worry, I've printed it out so we could have a record of their true idealogy!

Thanks for the great word and thank you for following up on this.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Pondering American said...

THey have the site back up or its back up on its on. I am going to be following this closely.Especially to their anti immigration rallys they have coming up.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!