The Pondering AmericanPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An average American that has some thoughts on politics, culture, and society with a conservative and Catholic twist.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States
Email me!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Back After Technical Difficulties

Well, sorry for the delay in posting. It seems that Blogger was upgrading all week. I had a devil of a time logging in to my account. So much has happned this past week. The most dangerous terrorist has been killed(Thank God and may the Lord have mercy on his Soul). I will comment later on the WOT. Our on going struggle will be a topic that I will hopefully have an opportunity to talk about in more detail in future posts. Now on to business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!